Defective Auto Parts Cause Accidents
Defective auto parts are responsible for many automobile accidents in Louisville, KY.
Not all auto accidents are caused by driver negligence or error. In fact, some Louisville auto accidents are caused by defective auto parts. Automotive product liability is an important issue to address, as even one small auto part that is defective may cause a serious or potentially fatal accident to occur.
Automobile manufacturers and manufactures of replacement parts have a duty to ensure that their products are free from design or manufacturing defects. Poor designs, inadequate testing or improper installation can result in serious and fatal automotive injuries.
- Defective Tires. Defective tires can result in a blowout, and can lead to serious accidents. Examining design, treads, components and manufacturing process is important in a defective tire claim.
- Defective Seatbelts. Defective seat belts for may aggravate injury in the event of a car crash.
- Defective Airbags. Defective airbags will cause injuries if their design was not suited for the particular vehicle in which they were installed, if the timing of their deployment is poorly conceived.
- Defective Door Latches. Defective door latches may impair the protection afforded to a passenger of a vehicle involved in an accident.
- Roof Crush. A poorly designed a roof will not provide sufficient protection to the passengers of a vehicle in the event of a rollover, and the interior space of the vehicle is crumpled. Designing and manufacturing a roof that will sustain the pressure and impact of a rollover is expected from manufacturers today.
Experienced Louisville Auto Accident Lawyer
We help injured families in Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Paducah, Ashland, Owensboro, Elizabethtown, Madisonville, and Pikeville, Kentucky. Call 502-589-4440 for a free confidential consultation.
Goldberg Simpson will help you recover financial compensation for your injuries, and generate the best outcome. Goldberg Simpson can help clients with defective automotive product claims throughout the greater Louisville area, including the Kentucky counties of Adair, Allen, Ballard, Barren, Breckinridge, Butler, Caldwell, Calloway, Carlisle, Christian, Clinton, Crittenden, Cumberland, Daviess, Edmonson, Fulton, Graves, Grayson, Green, Hansock, Hart, Henderson, Hickman, Hopkins, Livingston, Logan, Lyon, Marshall, McCracken, McLean, Metcalfe, Monroe, Muhlenberg, Ohio, Russell, Simpson, Todd, Trigg, Union, Warren, and Webster, as well as the Anderson, Bath, Bell, Boone, Bourbon, Boyd, Boyle, Bracken, Breathitt, Bullitt, Campbell, Carroll, Carter, Casey, Clark, Clay, Elliott, Estill, Fayette, Fleming, Floyd, Franklin, Gallatin, Garrard, Grant, Greenup, Hancock, Hansock, Hardin, Harlan, Harrison, Henry, Jackson, Jefferson, Jessamine, Johnson, Kenton, Knott, Knox, Larue, Laurel, Lawrence, Lee, Leslie, Letcher, Lewis, Lincoln, Madison, Magoffin, Marion, Martin, Mason, McCreary, Meade, Menifee, Mercer, Montgomery, Morgan, Nelson, Nicholas, Oldham, Owen, Owsley, Pendleton, Perry, Pike, Powell, Pulaski, Robertson, Rockcastle, Rowan, Scott, Shelby, Spencer, Taylor, Trimble, Washington, Wayne, Whitley, Wolfe and Woodford.
If you or a loved one is in need of legal assistance, call Goldberg Simpson at 502-589-4440.
The initial consultation is free of charge, and if we agree to handle your case, we will work on a contingency fee basis, which means we get paid for our services only if there is a monetary recovery of funds. In many cases, a lawsuit must be filed before a specific date, ( statute of limitations). Please call right away to ensure that you do not waive your right to possible compensation.