A physical injury that is severe enough to alter the life of the victim in some way is serious. They may belief-threatening or may result in life-long consequences, such as:
- Amputation. An amputation occurs when a victim loses a limb as a result of an accident or by surgery necessitated by an accident.
- Broken Bones. Broken and fractured bones are painful and take weeks or months to fully heal.
- Burn Injury. Burn injury results from exposure to fire, heat or chemicals. Treatment may require plastic surgery and skin grafting.
- Blindness. Accidents may result in loss of eyesight-from head trauma, exposure to chemicals, or medication error.
- Deafness. Hearing loss can result from several circumstances, including head trauma, workplace accidents and injuries.
- Quadriplegia. When a spinal injury affects all four limbs.
- Paraplegia. Partial paralysis often entails sensory loss, complete loss of motor function, as well as an inability to control both bladder and bowels.
A serious physical injury will also engender emotional trauma as well as extreme financial difficulties. At Goldberg Simpson, we know that there is nothing more frightening than dealing with the aftermath of a serious injury, no matter whether you were personally the victim or if it was inflicted upon a loved one. It is important that you get an attorney that can assert your rights and fight for the financial reward you deserve, typically for medical care, lost wages, emotional trauma, and other related damages.
If you or a loved one is in need of legal assistance, call Goldberg Simpson at (502) 589-4440. Our legal team represents clients throughout Kentucky in all types of serious accident and injury claims and lawsuits, and this includes serious injuries stemming from auto accidents as well as from medical malpractice, slip and fall accidents, and defective products. The initial consultation is free of charge, and if we agree to handle your case, we will work on a contingency fee basis, which means we get paid for our services only if there is a monetary recovery of funds for our client. In many cases, a lawsuit must be filed before a specific date (statute of limitations). Please call right away to ensure you do not waive your right to possible compensation.
Experienced Louisville Serious Injuries Lawyer
We help injured families in Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Paducah, Ashland, Owensboro, Elizabethtown, Madisonville, and Pikeville, Kentucky. Call 502-589-4440 for a free confidential consultation.
Goldberg Simpson will help you recover financial compensation for your injuries, and generate the best outcome. Goldberg Simpson can help clients with Serious Injuries claims throughout the greater Louisville area, including the Kentucky counties of Adair, Allen, Ballard, Barren, Breckinridge, Butler, Caldwell, Calloway, Carlisle, Christian, Clinton, Crittenden, Cumberland, Daviess, Edmonson, Fulton, Graves, Grayson, Green, Hansock, Hart, Henderson, Hickman, Hopkins, Livingston, Logan, Lyon, Marshall, McCracken, McLean, Metcalfe, Monroe, Muhlenberg, Ohio, Russell, Simpson, Todd, Trigg, Union, Warren, and Webster, as well as the Anderson, Bath, Bell, Boone, Bourbon, Boyd, Boyle, Bracken, Breathitt, Bullitt, Campbell, Carroll, Carter, Casey, Clark, Clay, Elliott, Estill, Fayette, Fleming, Floyd, Franklin, Gallatin, Garrard, Grant, Greenup, Hancock, Hansock, Hardin, Harlan, Harrison, Henry, Jackson, Jefferson, Jessamine, Johnson, Kenton, Knott, Knox, Larue, Laurel, Lawrence, Lee, Leslie, Letcher, Lewis, Lincoln, Madison, Magoffin, Marion, Martin, Mason, McCreary, Meade, Menifee, Mercer, Montgomery, Morgan, Nelson, Nicholas, Oldham, Owen, Owsley, Pendleton, Perry, Pike, Powell, Pulaski, Robertson, Rockcastle, Rowan, Scott, Shelby, Spencer, Taylor, Trimble, Washington, Wayne, Whitley, Wolfe and Woodford.