Workplace accidents and injuries happen whether in a construction site, or in an office, even in industries that do not involve heavy equipment or machinery.
Have you suffered from a workplace accident or injury?
The experienced attorneys at Goldberg Simpson can assist workers throughout the greater Louisville area with workers’ compensation claims and any legal action related to workplace accidents.
- Construction Accidents and Injuries. Construction calls for heavy machinery, challenging operations and dangerous environments. It is one of the most injury and accident-prone industries.
- Ladder Accidents and Injuries. You can fall from a ladder because of faulty or defective equipment or unsafe working environments.
- Forklift Accident and Injuries. Forklift accidents and injuries result mostly from negligent operation and dangerous environments.
- Scaffolding Accidents and Injuries. Scaffolding Accidents and Injuries are a common occurrence in Louisville. They result from poor set-up and from failure to follow code and safety procedures.
- Falling Objects Accidents and Injuries. Falling objects in any environment – from retail to manufacturing – is an important cause of injuries.
- Machinery Defects and Injuries. Use of machinery is found in every industry: from a crane to a backhoe, dumper or even a bulldozer, to an elevator. Poorly designed or maintained machinery can lead to serious workplace injuries and accidents.
- Disease. Disease such as asbestosis, mesothelioma, silicosis, and pneumoconiosis are covered under the Kentucky Workers’ Compensation Act.
- Electrocution Accident and Injuries. This is serious and often deadly. Electrocution accidents and injuries can happen in many industries due to an employer’s or a co-worker’s careless or reckless conduct.
- Explosion Accident and Injuries. Explosions are always serious, and can happen in a variety of settings.
No matter the exact nature of your injury or the accident that you were involved with, we will help you fight for maximum compensation. Under Kentucky law employers must provide safe working environments and provide coverage for their employees. Workers’ compensation offers no-fault benefits, which include medical expenses, partial income loss during periods of disability and compensation for permanent impairments. The laws place burdens upon the injured worker to take and follow certain, specific steps and procedures. Failure to do so could cause a forfeiture of rights and privileges under the law.
Call Goldberg Simpson to ensure your interests are properly represented – we can handle all aspects of your case while you focus on recovery.
If you or a loved one is in need of legal assistance Workplace accidents, call Goldberg Simpson at 502-589-4440.
The initial consultation is free of charge, and if we agree to handle your case, we will work on a contingency fee basis, which means we get paid for our services only if there is a monetary recovery of funds. In many cases, a lawsuit must be filed before a specific date, ( statute of limitations). Please call right away to ensure that you do not waive your right to possible compensation.
Experienced Louisville Workplace Accidents Lawyer
We help injured families in Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Paducah, Ashland, Owensboro, Elizabethtown, Madisonville, and Pikeville, Kentucky. Call 502-589-4440 for a free confidential consultation.
Goldberg Simpson will help you recover financial compensation for your injuries, and generate the best outcome. Goldberg Simpson can help clients with Workplace Accidents claims throughout the greater Louisville area, including the Kentucky counties of Adair, Allen, Ballard, Barren, Breckinridge, Butler, Caldwell, Calloway, Carlisle, Christian, Clinton, Crittenden, Cumberland, Daviess, Edmonson, Fulton, Graves, Grayson, Green, Hansock, Hart, Henderson, Hickman, Hopkins, Livingston, Logan, Lyon, Marshall, McCracken, McLean, Metcalfe, Monroe, Muhlenberg, Ohio, Russell, Simpson, Todd, Trigg, Union, Warren, and Webster, as well as the Anderson, Bath, Bell, Boone, Bourbon, Boyd, Boyle, Bracken, Breathitt, Bullitt, Campbell, Carroll, Carter, Casey, Clark, Clay, Elliott, Estill, Fayette, Fleming, Floyd, Franklin, Gallatin, Garrard, Grant, Greenup, Hancock, Hansock, Hardin, Harlan, Harrison, Henry, Jackson, Jefferson, Jessamine, Johnson, Kenton, Knott, Knox, Larue, Laurel, Lawrence, Lee, Leslie, Letcher, Lewis, Lincoln, Madison, Magoffin, Marion, Martin, Mason, McCreary, Meade, Menifee, Mercer, Montgomery, Morgan, Nelson, Nicholas, Oldham, Owen, Owsley, Pendleton, Perry, Pike, Powell, Pulaski, Robertson, Rockcastle, Rowan, Scott, Shelby, Spencer, Taylor, Trimble, Washington, Wayne, Whitley, Wolfe and Woodford.